They make it all worth it...

They make it all worth it...
B and Camy

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Laundry day = nudity

No, laundry day doesn't equal nudity because I waited that long to do it, and we're out of clothes... It equals nudity because if everyone in my household goes naked on laundry day, that means for one brief day, IM CAUGHT UP ON LAUNDRY!!!
Why, oh why can't this be legal??
I'm actually not sure why I hate laundry so much... I mean the washer does most all the work. Ok, I know why I hate it... It's the FOLDING and HANGING!! Its so time consuming, and let's face it, most of the time it sits in the laundry basket until the next time it's wanted to be worn, and then it's quickly spritzed with water and thrown in the dryer for a couple mins to release the wrinkles. (and all those wrinkle releaser products lie, they don't actually work). On top of that there's a lot of clothes that I can't put in the dryer because they shrink, so then I have tons of clothes hanging in doorways and on dryer racks in various rooms of the house. So basically, laundry is just a big mess. That I am NOT A FAN of.

No comments:

Post a Comment