They make it all worth it...

They make it all worth it...
B and Camy

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April 26, 2011: a very important day

Why is April 26, 2011 so important? Well, because it's the day I stopped caring. I still care about myself, and my kids... But that's it. I don't care what people think, I don't care about some people that I cared about yesterday. Why? Eventually, you reach a point in your life that you hit that roadblock that just makes you not give a damn anymore. For me, that came today. Mostly because I realized its a dog eat dog world out there, and no one else besides myself really cares about my success or happiness. The people that should care, are way too self absorbed to even take notice of anything else, and while I find it incredibly annoying, I too, am going to do the same. While I'm not exactly sure how I should be feeling right now, I'm pretty sure I shouldn't be feeling as exhilarated as I actually do. And knowing that, I'm sure that I will be making lots more changes in my life in the near future. And the changes I make, won't cater to anyone's happiness, except for mine and my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment