They make it all worth it...

They make it all worth it...
B and Camy

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Challenge Me...

Ive seen a lot of hype lately about these 30 day and 365 day challenges.  They seem to have one for every aspect of your life.  I am going to be starting a couple of them tomorrow.  I am going to embark on a 365 day photo challenge, where I take one picture of something in my life everyday.  At first I thought this was kind of silly, but after reading a description on why you would want to do it, it makes a little more sense.  I mean, Im going to be able to look back and see a picture of a piece of my life for everyday of the year... I dont lead an overly exciting life, but hopefully this will help it seem a little more exciting.  I am also going to start a 30 day challenge that will help encourage and strengthen relationships.  However, that one I am going to have to start tomorrow, because I have already messed day 1 up.  In my defense, I did not know I was going to be doing this challenge when I committed the offense.  If all goes as planned, it will be bring out some positive changes in me and my attitude towards different things in my life.  For 30 days, you cannot say anything negative about or to your spouse, or to anyone else about your spouse.  I believe this will prove to be difficult but I am determined to complete this challenge, and if I mess up, I will start over!


Extra reading material:
http://www.reviveourhearts.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment